Terms and Conditions
Find the terms and conditions of use for jobs seeker and recruiter at jobsdive.com. These apply to all aspects of the jobsdive website.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Prior to using our services provided through the Platform, Candidate must have read, understood and accepted the Terms. By checking the “Apply to this Job” OR “Apply” button during apply process of the job, Candidate agrees to strictly adhere to the Terms and to be legally bound to the Terms in relation to us.
If Candidate does not agree to the Terms or any updated version of it, Candidate may not use the Platform.
Candidate can access the latest version of these Terms at any time on the Platform.
"jobsdive.com" means jobsdive.com website "Candidate" means an individual using the Platform to search for job openings or vacancies. "Platform" means the Platform we provide in accordance with the Terms, currently provided at jobsdive.com. "Terms" means these Terms and Conditions. "we", "us" and "our" means jobsdive.com.
USE OF THE PLATFORM
The purpose of the Platform is to facilitate the connection and interaction between Candidates and Companies for recruiting purposes. Candidate may view available ads for job openings or vacancies, services required, or ancillary or third party providers in connection with insurance or other services which may be needed on a job, needed or created by a Company or jobsdive.com on behalf of a Company, as published on the Platform. If Candidate is interested in applying to a specific Company, Candidate may click the “Apply to this Job” to be redirected to Company’s website. Upon redirection, Candidate will leave the Platform and may finalize the application or signup process on Company’s website. jobsdive.com may assist Candidate by either filling out the application form on Company’s website for Candidate to finalize, or by filing the application directly with Company on Candidate’s behalf. Candidate will be asked to approve that an application is made by jobsdive.com on behalf of Candidate, prior to such application being made.
jobsdive.com may in certain cases recommend Candidate to a Company interested in candidates with a certain profile, to provide Candidate with relevant work or assignment offers, or service offers.
jobsdive.com is not part of any agreement between Candidate and Company. If Candidate signs up with Company, Candidate is subject to Company’s terms and conditions, as applicable. We strongly recommend Candidate to review Company’s terms and conditions prior to signing up to a job offered by Company.
Candidate undertakes to use the Platform in accordance with applicable law and regulation, and may not use the Platform in any way that causes us or any third party harm. Further, Candidate is responsible for any content provided by Candidate, and that such does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
Candidate may not use the Platform to communicate or publish information that infringes or violates someone else’s right (copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right), information that may violate the integrity of, intimidate or offend another person, information that may challenge criminal actions or contain material not permitted by any applicable law or regulation (for example discrimination and/or racial agitation).
FEES AND PAYMENT
It is free of charge for Candidates to use the Platform.
We are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of personal data.
jobsdive.com wishes to request and collect personal data from Companies relating to Candidate’s experience, statistics financials/earnings, and work history. jobsdive.com will need to be authorized by Candidate to request and collect personal data from Companies, by explicitly agreeing to the document Authorization to request personal data on the Platform. on the Platform. It is optional for Candidate to agree to authorize jobsdive.com.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We will receive and collect personal data from you and from third parties when you are using the Platform You may choose to give us your personal data. This includes information submitted when you use the Platform or if you contact us. We will process the following categories of personal data that you give us:
- When you create a user account: name and email.
- When you choose to add and/or edit your user account details (you are free to decide what personal data to provide under this section, if any): name, email, date of birth, gender, phone number, profile picture, preferred town to work in and educational background.
- When you choose to list categories of assets you hold suitable to apply for certain jobs (you are free to decide how many assets you want to list, if any): categories of identifications you hold, insurances, accommodation, licenses and certificates, types of vehicles you possess, languages you speak, your previous work experience, and other assets. We will not ask you for any specific information relating to a category of assets you hold. For example, if you hold a valid taxi license, we will not ask for any personal data relating to your taxi license – we just want to know that you hold a valid taxi license.
- When you chose to sign up for services or other third party providers: We may ask for additional personal data other than as informed above, in order to assist you signing up for a service to improve your job situation like ancillary or third party providers in connection with insurance or other services.
- If you contact us: We may ask for additional personal data other than as informed above, in order to assist you.
- We may collect the following categories of personal data when you use the Platform:
- How you use the Platform: We will collect information on how you use the Platform, such as information regarding how often you visit our Platform, which pages you visit on the Platform, and which third parties you engage with through the Platform by clicking the “Start working” button.
OUR USE OF PERSONAL DATA
HOW WE USE AND KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA We use your personal data to be able to provide the Platform and fulfill our commitments towards you. We process personal data based on the following legal grounds.
- To create your account.
- To provide all parts of the Platform to you and to administer your account.
- To ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To provide you with content and offers, such as job and service opportunities, that we think is relevant for you.
- Send you information regarding us, your use of the Platform and information relating to Companies.
- To provide customer support
- To understand user behavior and preferences.
- To improve the Platform, for general business development purposes and to develop new products and features.
- To administer payments and invoice third parties.
DURATION AND TERMINATION
These Terms will take effect when Candidate registers an account or Apply for a position, and is valid until further notice. Candidate may delete its account at any time on the Platform, thus ending Candidate’s right to use the Platform. The Terms will apply until Candidate’s account has been closed.
We reserve the right to, in our sole discretion, terminate Candidate’s account and the right to use the Platform without any liability economically or otherwise in relation to Candidate.
If Candidate’s account is terminated, we may in our sole discretion delete any and all data relating to Candidate’s use of the Platform.
THE PLATFORM AND ANY CONTENT CONTAINED AND MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE PLATFORM, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, INFORMATION, LINKS, OR OTHER ITEMS ARE ALL PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE”. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, FOR THE PLATFORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE AVAILABILITY OF THE PLATFORM. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE PLATFORM. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE THE PLATFORM WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, SAFE, ALWAYS AVAILABLE, ERROR-FREE OR WILL MEET ANY REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS ON THE PLATFORMS WILL BE CORRECTED. FURTHER, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE ANY JOB, ASSIGNMENT SERVICE OR OTHER OPPORTUNITY FROM ANY COMPANY THROUGH THE PLATFORM
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS OR DAMAGES, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE PLATFORM. CANDIDATE EXPRESSLY AGREES TO HOLD US HARMLESS FOR ANY CLAIM, CONTROVERSY, OR DAMAGES THAT MAY ARISE FROM ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN CANDIDATE AND ANY COMPANY OR THIRD PARTIES.
CANDIDATE AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, EXPENSES, OR DEMANDS OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF CANDIDATE’S USE OF THE PLATFORM AND/OR CANDIDATE’S VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS.
We reserve the right to, without prior notice and without compensation, remove any content that we find obscene, containing inappropriate material and/or in any other way could violate the Terms, applicable laws and regulations and/or may infringe someone else’s intellectual property rights, or our brand in any way.
We reserve the right to modify the Terms at any time in our sole discretion. We will notify Candidate by e-mail or through a notice on the Platform 30 days in advance of any adverse changes taking effect. Candidate’s continued use of the Platform after such notification constitutes Candidate’s agreement to the updated Terms.
Candidate is not entitled to transfer or assign any rights or
obligations under the Terms without prior written consent from us, if
not explicitly allowed to under the Terms.
We have the right, without prior obtaining of approval, to assign the Terms to another company in the same company group as jobsdive.com, or a third party in connection with a transfer of all or substantially all of jobsdive.com assets.
If any part, term or provision of the Terms is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the validity of the remainder of the Terms will not be affected. Any omission of us to enforce our rights under the Terms shall not be regarded as a waiver of such rights. IT IS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTOOD THAT ALL PROVISIONS REGARDING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITIES WILL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT AND SHALL SURVIVE THE DELETION OF CANDIDATE’S ACCOUNT.
The Terms constitute the entire agreement between Candidate and us on all issues to which the Terms relate.