Account Sales Executive - State Government

Drury Hotels


Salary + Viannual Sales Bonus!

Hybrid - Remote work three days per week is available to team members that maintain performance expectations.

Property Location:

6711 Interstate Hwy. 35 N. - Austin, Texas 78752


Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do makes a difference at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today and tomorrow.


So. Much. More.

Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.

  • Incentives -Quarterly bonuses up to $3200/year (we succeed together!) based on hotel results
  • Work-life-balance Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel discounts and free room nights
  • Career growth -Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this year
  • Health and well-being -Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
  • Retirement -Company-matched 401(k)
  • Award-winning- Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2022) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 17 years in a row (that's a record!)


The Account Sales Executive conducts sales activities related to selling Drury Hotels guest rooms and meeting facilities by following the procedures as part of Drury United, The Sales Difference to increase company, market and hotel revenue. This position is responsible for achieving the revenue goals set forth by Drury Hotels. The performance of the Account Sales Executive is measured by account revenue growth, new account development, the creation and achievement of strategic quarterly sales plans, and the cultivation of account relationships with key decision makers.

Primary responsibility is to find, grow and maintain mid-tier accounts, emphasizing account usage at a minimum of three or more hotels, with the potential of account growth across all hotels. Account development and new business is an essential component of this role.

An average of 70% of work time is devoted to client-facing sales activities with the remaining 30% of work time devoted to administrative efforts. This role has the potential for travel out of home city up to 50% of time.

General Knowledge, Skill and Ability:

Requires intermediate knowledge of sales techniques and professional business practices. Requires ability to communicate clearly in English, both orally and in writing. Requires proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office. Requires effective time management and organizational skills.

Rise. Shine. Work Happy. Apply Now.

Create an account on warehousinjobs to get job alerts before continuing to apply on the application website

I also consent to receive calls or SMS messages, including by automated dialer, from jobsdive and its affiliates to the number I provide for informational and/or marketing purposes. Consent to receive marketing messages is not a condition to use jobsdive's services. I understand that I may opt out by texting "STOP" to the number I receive the message from jobsdive.