Jobs Near Me - Jobs At Uber – Driver With Uber
Posted On: 2021-09-24 (valid until 2021-12-31)
Location(s): Anaheim, CA, 92808
About the job
Uber is seeking experienced drivers who can oversee rider's safety. A great candidate for an Uber driver job opening is one who has a passion for driving, comprehends the local streets, is well aware of all roads and safety signs, and has the capability to deliver A-class customer experience on behalf of Uber. Apply now to enjoy more opportunities!
Earn more driving with the Uber app when you complete trips. Drive with Uber and earn money anytime it works for you. Driving is an easy way to earn extra, and it's totally flexible around your schedule. You decide when and how much you drive.
Here's What You Need To Get Started:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a 4-door vehicle
- Have a valid Full Class license (Class 5, G, etc.), vehicle registration, and proof of vehicle insurance
- Have at least one year of driving experience in the U.S. (3 years if you're under 23 years old)
1. What does an Uber driver do?
For those looking for rides and are connected to Uber App, Uber will pick their location to match them with drivers. As per the locations and availability, an Uber driver connects to riders. Thus, drivers need to pick up the passengers from their locations and drop them off at their destinations. When you drive with Uber, you need to increase customer satisfaction and get a good rating after every trip. Apply now for more opportunities with the job opening.
2. What are the eligibility criteria for the Uber driver position?
- Be at least 21 years old and have access to a 4-door vehicle to drive with Uber.
- Have a valid driving license as per your driving region.
- An Uber driver needs to provide a Social Security Number for the criminal check.
- Uber demands a licensed driving history of more than one year.
- Hopefuls must have proof of work eligibility in their country.
Apply now for the job opening of Uber driver if you meet all the above essential requirements.
3. What are the responsibilities of an Uber driver?
To drive with Uber, you need to fulfill the following responsibilities when riding the customers.
- Use the Uber app to inform passengers in advance regarding cancellation or any delay in the trip.
- Make use of the navigation features of the Uber app to get to the client's destination.
- Be aware of all the local streets and drive through the best route.
- Drive the vehicle safely according to the rules set by Uber.
- Ask the passenger for an alternate route if met with traffic on the way.
4. What are the vehicle requirements to drive with Uber?
Before applying for the driver role, make sure your vehicle meets the following points.
- Firstly, the vehicle must be either yours, a rented one, or from a third-party contractor.
- It should be a 4-door car with a seating capacity of at least four passengers.
- You must have the proper documents of your vehicle and appropriate commercial license as per regulations.
- You will need to submit copies of all the required documents.
- At last, you must pass the vehicle inspection done by the nearest Uber service providers.
5. How to apply for the Uber driver position?
To get started with Uber, you just need to undergo a few simple steps.
- Sign up online: Sign up on the Uber app with your details. It requires your basic information, address, license, and your vehicle details.
- Upload related documents: Upload the copy of address proof, license, social security number, etc.
- Vehicle inspection: Pass your vehicle inspection and background check and start with the earning opportunities.
6. Is it worth driving with Uber?
Starting a new gig can stress physical and mental health too and every job opening has its pros and cons. You also need to possess the ability to please the customers with your services. But, you can get great opportunities along the way including tips and bonuses. If you are eager to work in a challenging yet flexible environment, apply now and get hired in no time.