Fresher Cab Driver
Posted On: 2022-01-07 (valid until 2022-03-01)
Location(s): Absecon, NJ, 08205
About the job
Become a Fresher Cab Driver with Uber and earn money anytime it works for you. The job of a fresher cab driver is an easy way to earn extra, and it's flexible around your schedule. You decide when and how much you drive.
What you need to know about becoming a fresher cab driver:
- Earn money: The more you drive, the more you earn.
- Flexible schedule: Make your schedule and earn anytime, day or night.
- Getting started is simple: Signing up does n't take long, and we'll provide support along the way.
- Get paid weekly: Earnings are deposited into your bank account weekly.
- 24/7 support: The app gives you turn-by-turn directions and access to 24/7 support if you need help.
Here's what you need to get started as a fresher cab driver:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a 4-door vehicle
- Have a valid Full Class license (Class 5, G, etc.), vehicle registration, and proof of vehicle insurance
- Have at least one year of driving experience (3 years if you're under 23 years old)
- Have proof of Canadian work eligibility (Canadian Passport, Study or Work permit, Canadian Birth Certificate, Permanent
- Resident, or Citizenship Card)
Suppose you have previous employment experience in transportation (such as a delivery driver, driver, professional driver, driving job, truck driver, heavy and tractor-trailer driver, CDL truck driver, class a or class b driver, local truck driver, company truck driver, taxi driver, taxi chauffeur, cab driver, cab chauffeur, taxi cab driver, transit bus driver, bus driver, coach bus driver, bus operator, shuttle driver, bus chauffeur). In that case, you might also consider driving with Uber and earning extra money.
We also welcome drivers who have worked with other peer-to-peer ride sharing or driving networks. Drivers using the Uber platform come from all backgrounds and industries, ranging from traditional driving and transportation industries to other industries. Driving with Uber is a great way to supplement your part-time or full-time income.