Posted On: 2021-02-25 (valid until 2021-03-01)
Location(s): Aaronsburg, PA, 16820
About the job
UberEATs is Uber's new food delivery platform that makes getting food from local restaurants as easy as clicking a button. With UberEATs customers can choose their menu item from a restaurant and drivers pick up the food at the restaurant and bring the food to customers. Uber refers to UberEATs drivers as “delivery partners.” UberEATs Delivery drivers are independent contractors who pick up and drop off orders.
Looking for more flexibility than an hourly job in the city? Deliver with Uber. Make money on the go! Become your own boss, no supervisors to bother you. Work on your schedule, earn on your schedule. Choose your wheels on your own. Get paid instantly within minutes.More reliable than a part-time job or seasonal work.
UberEATs drivers pick up food from local restaurants and deliver the order to customers. Food ordering is all handled for the driver by UberEATs, so the driver simply goes into the restaurant, picks up the food, and then drives to the customer's location. The driver may deliver the order curbside or to the door.
How to get deliveries and start working?
1) Login - Get on the road and login to your activated account to begin receiving the delivery requests.
2)Accept a request - You can accept the delivery request and head to the restaurant.
3) Pick up the order - Introduce yourself, pick up the order, and start the delivery.
4) Drop off the order - Travel to the dropoff point to deliver the food order.
5) Earn money - You can track your earnings and cash out daily or weekly.
The following job responsibilities are common for individuals in UberEATs Driver roles:
1) Car delivery Meet the minimum age to drive in your city.
Have a 2-door or 4-door car, made after 2000
Have a valid driver's license, registration, and vehicle insurance.
Have at least one year of driving experience.
2) Bike delivery Be at least 18 years old.
Have a government issued ID.
When signing up, be sure to Choose Delivery with a Bike or Biking under transportation method.
3) Scooter Deliver Be at least 19 years old.
Have a 2-wheel scooter, made after 2000.
Have a valid driver's license and vehicle insurance
When signing up, be sure to Choose Delivery with a scooter under transportation method.