Drive With Uber - Choose Your Own Schedule - Jobs Near Me!
Posted On: 2021-09-24 (valid until 2021-12-31)
Location(s): Allen Park, MI, 48101
About the job
Drive with Uber and earn money anytime it works for you. Driving is an easy way to earn extra, and it's totally flexible around your schedule. You decide when and how much you drive.
What you need to know:
- Earn money: The more you drive, the more you earn.
- Flexible schedule: Make your own schedule and earn anytime, day or night.
- Getting started is simple: Signing up doesn't take long, and will provide support along the way.
- Get paid weekly: Earnings are deposited into your bank account weekly.
- 24/7 support: The app gives you turn-by-turn directions, and access 24/7 support if you need help.
Here's what you need to get started:
- Be at least 21 years old to become an Uber driver
- Have a 4-door vehicle
- Have a valid U.S. driver's license and vehicle insurance
- Have at least one year of driving experience in the U.S. (3 years if you're under 23 years old)
Sign up to drive with Uber and earn more when you complete 100 trips in your first 90 days. Terms apply.
*This is a promotional offer and is only available to new drivers who have never previously signed up to drive or deliver with Uber; and complete the minimum trip threshold in their city within 90 days of signing up to drive. Any tips and promotions you make are on top of this amount. Limited time only. Offer and terms are subject to change. Click through to read full terms and conditions.
1) Is it legal for two Uber drivers to share a car?
Multiple drivers may share a single car, according to an Uber representative, but each driver had to get registered separately. The amount of time a driver spends connected to the Uber app gets tracked. This also makes it impossible for many users to use the same Uber account.
2) What if you fail to gather the correct amount of money?
When you accept a ride, your Uber app will notify you whether it's a cash ride or not. A small change is recommended so that you can break bigger banknotes given to you by riders.
It is also your obligation to ask the rider for cash in the amount indicated on your green collection screen. Inform Uber if your rider did not give you the correct amount. The company will look into your rider's account to make sure this doesn't happen again. Please contact Uber if the rider paid you the green screen fare and you want your trip fare reviewed.
3) What should you do if you have an issue with the fare?
If you believe you got less charged for a trip, please let us know so we can investigate. We will contact you within the next 24-48 hours.
Make sure you've chosen the trip you'd want us to review. Any changes to the trip fare, if any, will appear on your payment account the following week. Please keep in mind that we will not be able to make changes to journeys that are more than 10 days old.
4) Will the cost of tolls or parking be included in your fare?
Uber utilizes geolocation technology to automatically apply the toll surcharge to your rider's fare when your car goes through a toll on a route. Any toll-related premium added to the trip is not covered by the Uber fee, and these refunds will appear on your payment account.
Please submit information if a toll-related fee was not automatically repaid, and we will look into it.
5) What should you think about before applying to be an Uber driver?
When applying to work as an Uber driver, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- Check to see whether you satisfy the qualifications for becoming an Uber driver.
- Choose the service you'd want to provide.
- Decide on the hours you wish to work, and then figure out how much money you'll make during those hours.
6) What should you do to change the color of your vehicle?
If your car color is wrongly reported on your Uber account, please call the Uber Partner Phone Support line to let them know the right exterior color and they will assist you.
7) Should I start driving for Uber?
Traditional taxi driver employment is being replaced by Uber. If you're searching for a way to supplement your income, driving for Uber is a good option. You'll appreciate this employment if you enjoy canvassing the town and meeting new individuals. It's excellent part-time employment for students or seniors who need to work part-time.
It will be difficult to make a full-time living driving clients unless you work peak hours every day (extremely early or very late). It's a great way to supplement your income as a part-time job, especially if you can work a few peak hours during the week.