Posted On: 2021-02-28 (valid until 2021-03-01)
Location(s): Abbotsford, WI, 54405
About the job
Drive with Uber and earn money anytime it works for you. Driving is an easy way to earn extra, and its totally flexible around your schedule. You decide when and how much you drive.
What you need to know:
- Earn money: The more you drive, the more you earn.
- Flexible schedule: Make your own schedule and earn anytime, day or night.
- Getting started is simple: Signing up doesnt take long, and well provide support along the way.
- Get paid weekly: Earnings are deposited into your bank account weekly.
- 24/7 support: The app gives you turn-by-turn directions, and access 24/7 support if you need help.
Heres what you need to get started:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a 4-door vehicle
- Have a valid U.S. drivers license and vehicle insurance
- Have at least one year of driving experience in the U.S. (3 years if youre under 23 years old)
If you have previous employment experience in transportation (such as a delivery driver, driver, professional driver, driving job, truck driver, heavy and tractor-trailer driver, cdl truck driver, class a or class b driver, local truck driver, company truck driver, taxi driver, taxi chauffeur, cab driver, cab chauffeur, taxi cab driver, transit bus driver, bus driver, coach bus driver, bus operator, shuttle driver, bus chauffeur) you might also consider driving with Uber and earn extra money. We also welcome drivers who have worked with other peer-to-peer ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Sidecar, Deliv, Postmates, Roadie. Drivers using the Uber platform come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from traditional driving and transportation industries to other industries. Driving with Uber is a great way to supplement your part time or full time income.