Instacart Jobs Near Me - Grocery Shopper
Posted On: 2021-09-24 (valid until 2021-12-31)
Location(s): Adamsburg, PA, 15611
About the job
Starting earning quickly is more flexible than working part-time.
Instacart is the North American leader in online groceries (and so much more) from a huge number of stores. Our technology aims to make grocery delivery effortless and accessible to everyone. Full-service shoppers select orders through an app on their smartphone, shop the orders in a nearby store, and then deliver them to the customer's door.
- Start earning quickly
- Shop on your schedule
- Get paid weekly, with the option to cash out instantly
- Earn tips for good service
- Redeem special earnings promotions, as available
- At least 18 years old (21+ to deliver alcohol)
- Eligible to work in the USA
- Consistent access to a vehicle and a recent smartphone
- Ability to lift 50 lbs with or without accommodation
- Knowledge of French and English
Shopping on the Instacart platform is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, entry-level, weekend, weekday, after-school, or temporary opportunities. As an Instacart Full Service Shopper, you can work more flexibly than a part-time job.
Anybody is welcome to sign-up, but you’ll likely be a great fit if you already provide services as a personal shopper or are involved in the grocery or transportation industries -- jobs like couriers, drivers, truck drivers, professional drivers, taxi drivers, and food delivery drivers will all have readily cross-applicable skills.
Instacart is committed to diversity and providing equal opportunities for independent contractors. Instacart considers qualified individuals without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, veteran, disability status, or other categories protected by applicable law.
Instacart also values providing prospective contractors with a fair chance to pursue opportunities. Instacart evaluates criminal histories following this value and applicable local, state, and federal laws, and tailors any consideration of criminal histories to the requirements of the contract engagement sought.
*Batches subject to availability. Terms apply.
1) What is working at Instacart like?
Instacart shoppers purchase the placed items from the neighboring stores. After buying everything on the list Full-Service shoppers also deliver them to their client’s address. Working as an Instacart shopper is easy and fun. You will work as an Independent contractor. Shoppers use their own transportation to deliver the purchased items.
You can go online anytime you like in the Instacart shopper’s app. If you are looking for a job with the least requirements and flexible work hours, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Apply now for the Instacart Shoppers job.
2) What are the benefits of Instacart shopper jobs?
- Base Pay - A stable base payment for every delivery.
- Bonus Pay - The Full-Service shoppers with good ratings and who work actively get bonuses from Instacart.
- Minimal Requirements - Instacart jobs require the least requirements. Anyone can pursue these job openings as a full-time or part-time job.
- Flexible Work Hours - Instacart Shoppers can go active anytime they like. The Instacart shopper app will notify you about requests in your area.
There are many perks of these job openings. Instacart is hiring Full-Service Shoppers. Apply now!
3) How to become an Instacart shopper?
Instacart jobs have a fairly easy application process. To apply for Instacart full-service shopper positions, follow this process.
- Candidates can check out the application form for these job openings on the official site of the firm or they can download the Instacart Shoppers app.
- Create an account and complete the application process.
- Instacart will contact you after approving your form.
- Applicants of Full-Service shopper jobs will also add their mode of transportation while working.
- Instacart Shoppers work as independent contractors. Before completing the hiring process you must sign a W-9 form and a Contractor agreement too.
- Once you are done with this process, you will receive your Instacart payment card. You are ready to shop and earn as an Instacart shopper.
Instacart is hiring Full-Service shoppers. Apply now!
4) What are some of the questions asked in the Instacart job interviews?
Instacart job interviews are easy and simple. Following are some of the questions asked in the interview round for these job openings:
- Why did you choose this job?
- Tell us about your current employment status.
- Do you have any experience in such job roles?
- What are your salary expectations?
- What are your strengths that would benefit this job role?
These are some of the questions the interview panel generally asks. Selected candidates must wear comfortable clothes and should carry all their documents and resume along with them. Instacart full-service shopper jobs openings are available. Apply now!
5) What is the salary structure of Instacart Full-Service shopper jobs?
- Since full-service shoppers work as independent contractors, they can work for any number of hours they like.
- The total earning potential will depend on individual shoppers and the number of orders they complete.
- Instacart will show you an estimate of your earnings on each order in the Instacart Shoppers app.
- There are some factors that will influence your total payment such as type of items, driving distance, or energy consumed while shopping and delivering.
- Shoppers are free to retain 100% of the tips.
Instacart has a precise salary structure for its shoppers. Be a part of Instacart’s Shoppers Team. Apply now for Instacart jobs!