Full Service Shopper - Instacart - Hirring Immediately
Posted On: 2021-09-24 (valid until 2021-12-31)
Location(s): Acton, ME, 04001
About the job
Start earning quickly, it’’s more flexible than working part-time.
Instacart is the North American leader in online groceries (and so much more) from a huge number of stores. Our technology aims to make grocery delivery effortless and accessible to everyone. Full-service shoppers select orders through an app on their smartphone, shop the orders in a nearby store, and then deliver them to the customer's door.
- Start earning quickly*
- Shop on your schedule
- Get paid weekly, with the option to cash out instantly
- Earn tips for good service
- Redeem special earnings promotions, as available
- At least 18 years old (21+ to deliver alcohol)
- Eligible to work in the USA
- Consistent access to a vehicle and a recent smartphone
- Ability to lift 50 lbs with or without accommodation
- Knowledge of French and English
- Personal protective equipment provided
Shopping on the Instacart platform is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, entry-level, weekend, weekday, after-school, or temporary opportunities. As an Instacart Full Service Shopper, you can work more flexibly than a part-time job.
Anybody is welcome to sign-up, but you’’ll likely be a great fit if you already provide services as a personal shopper or are involved in the grocery or transportation industries -- jobs like couriers, drivers, truck drivers, professional drivers, taxi drivers, and food delivery drivers will all have readily cross-applicable skills.
Instacart is committed to diversity and providing equal opportunities for independent contractors. Instacart considers qualified individuals without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, veteran, disability status, or other categories protected by applicable law.
Instacart also values providing prospective contractors with a fair chance to pursue opportunities. Instacart evaluates criminal histories in accordance with this value and applicable local, state, and federal laws, and tailors any consideration of criminal histories to the requirements of the contract engagement sought. For all individuals seeking to provide services in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, and Philadelphia, Instacart considers individuals in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable Fair Chance ordinances.
- *Batches subject to availability. Terms apply.
1. What does it mean to be an Instacart shopper?
Instacart is a supermarket delivery service that operates online. Customers place orders for specific products and an Instacart shopper purchases on their behalf. Through the Instacart platform, full-service shoppers are similar to personal shoppers. They bring the products to the customers' doorsteps once they have finished buying. Apply now if you're interested in working as a shopper. Instacart jobs are available in your area.
2. What are the advantages of working at Instacart?
If you apply for Instacart jobs, you will receive a number of major advantages:
- Payment on a regular basis
- Hours of employment are flexible.
- There are no bosses.
- Bonuses and hints
- It is simple to begin working.
- Part-time and full-time facilities are available.
- Performance bonuses are available for those who perform well.
Stop pondering and start doing. Earn additional money by becoming an Instacart shopper.
3. Do Instacart shoppers have a choice of working hours?
Instacart does not have set hours of operation. You become your own boss if you apply now for the full-service shoppers’’ position. Drivers of the company may work whenever they choose. They take orders, shop, and then deliver. The Instacart jobs do not have a set timetable. You can apply for full-time, and shift-based positions. Instacart jobs are currently available. You may submit your application right now.
4. What are the tasks and obligations of an Instacart shopper?
If you want to work in Instacart jobs, you should be aware of the following responsibilities:
- Take the orders from the app and collect them.
- Visit a store
- Pay your bill using your Instacart debit card.
- Make sure everything is in order.
- Delivery at the exact location of the consumer.
Are you on the lookout for a job? Applicants can apply now as full-service shoppers.
5. Is it possible to utilize a rented vehicle for delivery with Instacart?
Yes, you may work in Instacart jobs as a delivery driver while renting a car. You may hire a car through a variety of venues. Make certain that the car you hire has all the necessary insurance paperwork. In addition, the vehicle should not be older than 2001. For Instacart shopper employment, you must have a valid driver's license. Grab the opportunity to work as full-service shoppers.
6. What are the essential qualifications for Instacart jobs?
Instacart jobs don't ask for much. For the positions, there are some basic requirements:
- You must be of legal working age to apply.
- A current driver's license
- Insurance for automobiles
- A clean driving record
- Lifting big orders requires physical strength.
- Excellent command of the English language
7. Is it worthwhile to apply as an Instacart shopper?
Instacart jobs are great for working if you want a flexible career with high pay. You do not need to consider any strict bosses or supervisors. You'll be a self-employed contractor. You can earn anytime you want. Get monthly payouts and tips on top of that. The company rewards top achievers with extra promotion money. Instacart jobs come with a lot of advantages. Join the company now if you're searching for a career that pays well.