Jobs near me - Truck Drivers Class A CDL Refrigerated, Safest in Trucking - Better Pay!
Posted On: 2021-09-24 (valid until 2021-12-31)
Location(s): Abbeville, AL, 36310
About the job
Do you love trucking but don't want to be on the road for weeks, even months, at a time? Good news! There is another way. Drive for our dedicated Sysco position. When you're part of an account dedicated to one customer, your routes, your interactions, your home time, and your paychecks all become more predictable.
This account delivers to the Northeast and Midwest regions. We have round-the-clock office support staff to assist you and have had a strong relationship with our customers for nearly a decade. We aim for each driver to receive at least 2,000 miles each week and be home every other weekend.
BONUS: We do not touch freight on this account. A dedicated C.R. England maintenance shop onsite to handle all of our maintenance needs (trucks and trailers). We only drive automatic sleeper cabs and pull 53 refrigerated trailers. Suppose you are tired of constantly being away from home but love driving. Get your life back. Go Dedicated.
1) What are the pre-requisites qualifications for the Sysco Class-A driver position?
Sysco truck driver jobs require the following fundamental prerequisites to work at C.R England:
- Applicants must be 21 years old or above and have a clean driving record.
- A legitimate class A valid driver's license is essential.
- Heavy vehicle driving experience of at least six months is necessary.
- Experience in this occupation for three years.
- Sysco truck driver jobs do not consider moving violations that exceed three in the previous three years.
- You should not have any DUIs in the prior seven years.
- It is necessary to pass a mandatory drug test.
- No criminal convictions from last ten years
- A proper physical standard test report issued by an authorized doctor is valid only.
- It's crucial to have good listening and verbal communication abilities.
2) What are the Perks of working as a Sysco class-A driver for C.R. England?
The Sysco truck driver jobs can get the following benefits:
- Medical: Four diverse medical plan choices. Work at C.R England and receive benefits for you and your family.
- Telehealth benefit: /7 get to a specialist through phone or video chat, for convenience
- Wellness Rewards Program: physical or biometric screening programs.
- Dental: Two distinctive scope alternatives, counting orthodontia
- Vision: Trucking jobs covers eye exams and yearly remittance for contacts and glasses
- Security benefits: Life protections, AD&D protections (for a driver and qualified family individuals).
- 401(k) Plan: the company will claim your funds if you cannot do so. Additionally, the company will coordinate your commitments (up to certain constraints) each year.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP): ESPP lets drivers get company stock proprietors at a 15% discount.
- Other benefits: Work at C.R England and earn benefits for the family, discounts for workers, character certificates, etc.
- Time Off: paid holidays as well as sick and get-away time based on how long you've got been with the company.
3) Does C. R. England provide a CDL license program or training?
Yes, C.R. England trucking jobs offer training to those who want to learn and begin a new career. C.R England understands their trucking jobs employees and helps them in every way possible and be part of their successful career. The Sysco truck driver jobs offer a Premier Truck Driving School. This school offers the recent industry-standard driving techniques and safety precautions. A new driver can speak with one of C. R. England’s advisors to see when they can begin their CDL training.
4) What are some of the tasks of a Sysco Class-A driver?
Sysco truck driver jobs involve the following tasks:
- Drive for long distances to deliver items to customers, loading and unloading cargo.
- Change the fuel in a truck and clean it. Monitoring cargo deliveries as well.
- You should inform the dispatcher in case of a road accident.
- It's important to follow traffic laws and inspect trucks, and record problems.
- Keep a log of activities and hours.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel and plan routes using a GPS.
- Positive attitude with customers.
- Up-to-date driver's permit.
5) How long do I have to fill in as a Sysco Class-A driver?
As a Sysco class-A driver, We expect you to complete at least 2000 miles of driving. It relies upon you for how you need to finish 2000 miles of driving. Thus, this is the adaptability that is there for you to practice at Sysco truck driver jobs.
6) What amount of cash is being made by a Sysco Class-A driver?
Work at C.R England and add their total every day. In conclusion, the rates vary depending on the qualifications, area, and organization of the driver. Despite the standard pay, trucking jobs get the opportunity to earn rewards. Installment depends on the organization, region, driving style, and certificates. Because of the incredible interest today, new transporter occupations are fantastic. It recommends that they are being drawn in by serious compensations and impetuses.