Jobs Near Me - CDL-A Truck Driving Job - No Experience Needed - Immediately Hiring!
Posted On: 2021-09-24 (valid until 2021-12-31)
Location(s): Abbottstown, PA, 17301
About the job
"Do you love trucking, but don’t want to be on the road for weeks, even months, at a time? Good news! There is another way. Drive for our dedicated Sysco position. When you’re part of an account dedicated to one customer, your routes, your interactions, your home time, and your paychecks all become more predictable. We have round-the-clock office support staff to assist you and have had a strong relationship with our customers for nearly a decade. We aim for each driver to receive at least 2,000 miles each week and to be home at least every other weekend.
BONUS: We do not touch freight on this account. There is a dedicated C.R. England maintenance shop onsite to handle any and all of our maintenance needs (trucks and trailers). We only drive automatic sleeper cabs and pull 53 refrigerated trailers. If you are tired of constantly being away from home, but love driving. Get your life back. Go Dedicated."
1. What are the demands to become a Sysco Class A driver?
Truck driver jobs have some necessities to fulfill before you start working. They are:
- The candidate must be 21 years old to start the job
- You must have a clean driving record
- You should have a Class A driver’s license
- You need to have some experience in heavy trucking
- You must have experience in this career
- If you want to work at C.R. England your violations cannot be more than three in the last three years.
- No DUIs is allowed in the last seven years
- You will have to pass a drug test
- You must be physically fit
- Must have listening and communication skills
2. Is truck driver jobs with C.R. England worth it?
As a Sysco Class A driver, you will get ample opportunities if you work at C.R. England. You will learn so many things from this career and it provides the best learning opportunities for you. Employees are offered various kinds of jobs in the office, truck driving, and maintenance jobs. You will get CDL training without any tuition fees. Employees get decent pay from the job with some benefits.
3. Will a Sysco Class A driver get CDL training from C.R. England?
The company proposes bringing the college students to work at C.R. England. The training period before truck driver jobs is almost 17 weeks. In some training sessions, students will get four weeks of training days in the first stage. After that, they are ready to work as a professional truck driver. The candidates will also learn different driving techniques and safety measures to follow.
4 What is the work of a Sysco Class A driver?
When you work at C.R. England you have to do the following work,
- With CDL training you will have to travel long distances to deliver items to customers as well as unloading them
- Clean and change the fuel of a truck. Monitor the cargo deliveries.
- If you face a road accident inform the dispatcher as soon as you can
- Keep a check of your work hours
- You can report any mechanical problems to the maintenance team
- In truck driving jobs you have to plan the route using the GPS
- Be polite to your customers and management
- Keep a current driver’s permit
5. What soft skills does a Sysco Class A driver need?
An applicant must have these skills before applying for truck driver jobs.
- Operation Inspection: To ensure that a machine works properly, monitor gauges, dials, or other indicators.
- Handling and control: Equipment or systems control operations.
- Time Management: You need good time management skills for this career.
6. What are some of the benefits a Sysco Class A driver gets?
When you work at C.R. England, you get great perks from the company, they are:
- Medical- The employees and their families get four diverse plan choices.
- Telehealth consultation- You can get 24/7 benefits via phone
- Wellness programs- You will get yearly screening rewards from truck driver jobs
- Dental health- You can consult a dentist whenever you want
- 401k plan- You will get benefits from the 401(k) plan