AMAZON PICKER/PACKER $16.65
Posted On: 2021-09-19 (valid until 2021-12-31)
Location(s): Hebron, KY, 41048
About the job
Are you looking for a new job? As an Amazon picker packer, you could earn a lot of money and benefit from many different perks. This profession has a positive company culture and competitive salaries for its employees. Amazon warehouse jobs will help you make money every hour. Apply now!
- Shifts: Overnight, Early Morning, Evening, Weekend
- Location: Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
- Hourly pay rate: Earn guaranteed cash every hour or more.
Immediate openings are available now.
Become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon's service. From flexible part-time roles to full-time set schedules with health care benefits, Amazon has a variety of jobs. Find the right Amazon opportunity for you today.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.
Reasons you'll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more! Find out which benefits you'll get after you choose your role with us.
- Stay active: You'll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
Delivery Stations: Amazon's delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery to the custome's door. In this active job, you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times, shift times will vary. Depending on your location, you'll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit our website.
1) How does one apply for the Amazon warehouse jobs?
- Would you like to be a member of Amazon warehouse jobs? Visit Amazon Jobs for more information about Amazon Workforce Staffing.
- Provide all information possible, including documents, expertise, and experience.
- Amazon will inform you of the results of your quick record verification in seven days.
- Getting a job with Amazon could open up a wide range of opportunities for you. Your ability to master this profession will improve as you gain experience and develop skills.
- Picker packers could earn a lot of money and gain access to a wide range of benefits as Amazon employees.
2) How does an Amazon picker packer work?
The responsibility of picking and packing a shipment falls to an Amazon picker and packer. Before delivery of the items, you must pick up the items from the stock listed on the invoice. The packaging and wrapping of each item are important for its protection. Packing and selecting orders are among the hardest Amazon warehouse jobs. Identifying products and tracking inventory are your responsibilities as an Amazon picker packer. Comfort is essential in a busy workplace.
Amazon fulfillment center is currently seeking new employees. Apply now!
3) What are the daily tasks of an Amazon Packer?
As an Amazon packer at a warehouse, you'll be responsible for:
- An Amazon packer follows the shipping schedule.
- It is their job to fill orders at the station from the aisle beside them.
- The Amazon Picker must gather the items needed by the packers.
- When they remove items from storage, they update their inventory in the process.
- In the first step of packing an item, an Amazon Packer checks for any damage.
- Next, you will need to attach the shipping label to the package and seal it.
- You will have to fill out the form after you have completed the order process.
- An Amazon fulfillment center verifies whether the truck carries the correct package.
- Cleaning the shipping containers is part of their work as the warehouse uses them to store goods.
4) How much does an Amazon picker packer make on average?
With Amazon fulfillment center certification and experience, you can earn a higher salary. An Amazon Picker Packer has many benefits beyond its base salary. Employees usually have access to 401Ks, health insurance, and paid leave.
5) What are the tasks that an Amazon picker packer performs?
As part of Amazon warehouse jobs, you will need to perform the following tasks:
- Based on the weight of the packages, label them.
- Before sending a package, make sure it is in good condition.
- By verifying shipping containers, you can be sure they meet the requirements.
- Sort daily orders by category and location.
- Be sure to pack all invoices, delivery notes, etc. in your packaging.
- Order forms and packing materials need to contain all shipping details.
- It's essential to label and seal shipment containers.
- Place the product in the delivery vehicle.
- Keep your shipping supplies and containers in good condition.
- Inform your supervisor of any errors when it comes to quantity and product selection.