Amazon Jobs Near Me-Amazon Warehouse Worker - Now Hiring!
Posted On: 2021-09-24 (valid until 2021-12-31)
Location(s): Aberdeen, MD, 21001
About the job
Warehouse/Shopper Team Member
Shifts: Overnight, Sunrise, Day, Evening, Weekend
Location: Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Immediate openings are available now.
Become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon's service. From flexible part-time roles to full-time set schedules with health care benefits, Amazon has a variety of jobs.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.
- Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety.
Reasons you'll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more! Find out which benefits you'll get after you choose your role with us.
- Stay active: You'll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Check out what some of our employees have to say about their jobs:
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
Delivery Stations Amazon's delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery to the customer's door. In this active job, you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times, shift times will vary. Depending on your location, you'll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.
PRIME NOW WAREHOUSES Prime Now is Amazon's super-fast (2 hours or less) delivery service. Enjoy the thrill of working with a small team to select and pack orders, and get items ready for delivery in an hour. Since orders may include fresh and frozen items, it can be cool in the warehouse. If you need flexibility in your schedule, this job allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own. Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises!
WHOLE FOODS SHOPPERS Prime Now offers shopping services from Whole Foods Market, so customers can order online and have items delivered in under two hours. As a Shopper, you'll work in a grocery store setting at Whole Foods, locating and carefully selecting items and packaging them for delivery. If you need flexibility in your schedule, this job allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own. Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises!
AMAZON FRESH WAREHOUSES (2 Hour or Less Delivery) Become a part of Amazon's super-fast (2 hours or less) delivery service. We offer fresh, frozen, and packaged groceries, so you'll work in varying climates from room temperature to freezer environments. We will provide you with the right gear to stay warm during the colder parts of your shift. If you need flexibility in your schedule, this job allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own. Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises!
Full-time and part-time roles with set schedules may also be available.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
1)What are the tasks and responsibilities of An Amazon warehouse worker?
Apply now! Amazon is hiring for a dedicated Warehouse Associate to join.
An Amazon associate is responsible for the following tasks:
- Receiving and processing incoming stock and materials,
- picking and filling orders from stock,
- monitoring, organizing, and retrieving stock
- Labeling and tagging product
- Sort items by size, shape, and type before labeling and piling them.
- Box wrap, and pack items according to established procedures and standards.
- Prepare for the shipment of all orders.
- Entering data into inventory and logistics software packages.
2)What benefits does Amazon Provide to its warehouse associates?
- The benefits you receive depend on where you work and other things.
- Medical benefits, such as health, vision, and dental plans, from the start.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with a business match of 50%
- Bonus & Incentives
- With company holidays, I also get paid time off.
- An additional discount on products purchased from Amazon.
- A Career Choice program, which covers 95% of tuition and fees for employees pursuing degrees -demand industries.
3)What are the requirements for working in an Amazon warehouse?
To work in an Amazon warehouse you must fulfill the following requirements:
- You must be 18 years old or older to work as a warehouse associate.
- For safety reasons, you must be able to read and speak English.
- You must have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- you must have the physical strength to walk, sit, squat, lift heavy merchandise.
- you also know how to operate forklifts.
4)What is the procedure for applying for warehouse positions at Amazon?
- Apply for Amazon warehousing jobs if they are available.
- You can use job categories, and positions to help you with your job search.
- Once found there are openings available, go to the top of the page and click the Apply Now button next to the job title.
- Then follow the on-screen directions. You can either establish a new profile or log in if you're a returning candidate.
- If you're interested in working as a warehouse associate, please fill out the application form.
5)What kinds of jobs can you get at an Amazon warehouse?
Amazon is currently searching for a variety of warehousing positions. You can apply for Amazon warehouse jobs that are currently open in your area. Locations may have different job roles. Delivery Stations, Prime Now Warehouses, Whole Foods Shoppers, and Amazon fresh warehouses are all places where you may apply for these jobs near you. In the warehouse, you'll be picking, wrapping, and sorting customer orders for shipping. When working in these professions, you might anticipate encountering the following:
- The role that needs a lot of physical exertion.
- You can change shifts of days and nights which suits you.
- It is critical to work in a safe setting.
6)How quickly can I expect to be hired for Amazon warehouse jobs to start a career with Amazon?
For these Amazon job openings, you can start working in as little as seven days. This is a quick hiring process for a huge corporation. This could be crucial if you're trying to figure out how to pay off bills that are approaching due dates. There aren't many interview rounds for these roles. You're the only one who needs to be able to do physical labor. Job openings at Amazon are available. Apply Now!